The mirror reflects reality, but it is also the perfect tool for deception: When you mirror your enemies, doing exactly as they do, they cannot figure out your strategy. The Mirror Effect mocks and humiliates them, making them overreact. By holding up a mirror to their psyches, you seduce them with the illusion that you share their values; by holding up a mirror to their actions, you teach them a lesson. Few can resist the power of the Mirror Effect.
Wisdom in a nutshell:
- The neutralizing effect: Do what your enemies do, follow their actions and they will not see what you are up to. When you mirror them, it mocks and humiliates them. Mimicry infuriates.
- The Shadow effect: Shadow your opponents’ every move, gather information, and gain insight to their routines and habits without them seeing you.
- The Mirror effect: Show you understand by reflecting their innermost feelings.
- The Moral effect: Teach others a lesson by giving them a taste of their own medicine.
- The Hallucinatory effect: offer a perfect copy of an object, place or person and see how people take the bait.
- When you cannot mirror to the right level.
- Where you get wrongly associated with the people left behind.